Managing partner FNC Mikhail Heinmann will share their experiences and talk about theory and practice of inventory management in supply chains at "Higher School of Economics".
The lecture will take place on March 10, 2016 from 15.00 to 17.00 at Moscow, B. Trehsvyatitelskaya lane 3, the audience of 200.
The following issues will be addressed in the framework of the performances:
- The role of inventories in the company's strategy
- The role of stocks in the working capital cycle
- The structure of the of stocks
- Indicators of efficiency of inventory management
- The distribution of of stocks in the supply chain
- Policies of monitoring and replenishment
- Inventory control procedures